- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Court is integrated - existing case data will not be provided to you
- Court is charging $2 cost recovery fee.
- Attachments are allowed as separate documents.
- Multiple lead documents per filing are allowed.
- Case Information Sheet should be merged into a single pdf with the lead document.
- Exhibits should be submitted as attachments.
- Citation Requests, Copies are under Optional Services.
The filer can request copies as an optional service to be attached to the citation. A cover letter should be attached to the petition with details about services requested.
- The addresses of the plaintiffs are required. The address of the defendants are required.
- Bar numbers should also be listed.
- In preparing an Original Petition all parties should be listed.
- Proposed orders should be filed as a lead document with the cover letter as an attachment.
- To request service of citations etc., create and upload a cover letter with instructions if service will be delivered via sheriff, or by the attorney.
- Motions should be filed as a lead document.
- Exhibits should be filed as a lead document.
Case Information Availability
This jurisdiction’s Case Management System, (CMS) is fully integrated into the State eFiling system.
When you are making a subsequent eFiling into an existing case for this jurisdiction your case should be available in the eFiling system and your case information will be automatically imported.
If the case is not found, please recheck your search criteria. If the system still does not return your case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the State eFiling system and jurisdiction to correct the issue.
Verified by Kenny Williams with Jessica (Cameron County District Court) on 14 Sep 2015.