How to file a petiton of modify the parent-child relationship

QuestionI efiled a petition to modify parent child relationship. I put that it's an existing case but the case type only comes up at a $297 fee and I filed it and the clerk rejected it because it should be $45 plus $8 for citation. I went back in to refile and chose return for correction and still the only options are the $297 fee??

Answer: According the clerk you need to file this as an existing case. When you file the Petition you are effectively asking the court to reopen the case.

Feedback and Knowledge Base