How to efile a notice of appeal?

Question: I am filing a copy of a notice of appeal (filed previously with the district court) with the 3rd court of appeals. I do not have a case number, but it is not an original petition. Please advise how to get started on this efiling.

Answer: Select the “This is an original petition” option on the Case Information page and then complete the submission as you would and other initial case filing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base