These court rules are posted for informational purposes only.
Use the following settings when scanning:
- Resolution of 300 DPI (dots per inch, also PPI or pixels per inch)
- For black and white: Scan to PDF or Tagged Image File Format with Group 4 compression (TIFF with G4 compression)
- When color is essential, use: Scan to PDF, JPG or PNG format, 8 bit (BPP or bits per pixel), with loss data compression
- If scanning to TIFF, JPG, or PNG, convert to PDF before uploading
- Always apply optical character recognition (OCR)